TRILUTION® LC Software
Gilson has redefined purification with TRILUTION® LC. This liquid chromatography software, specifically designed for purification, gives you complete control of your run and your data to achieve the challenging results that your work requires. Gilson’s revolutionary software combines both powerful functionality and outstanding flexibility in an easy-to-use software package. TRILUTION LC allows for focus on the science rather than the software by reducing setup time and giving you more control of the application.
Enhanced fraction collection capabilities specifically designed for purification and preparative LC including conditional logic FC, graphical FC optimization, (front, tail, APEX FC capabilities and much more) as well as auto sample list generation.
Ease of Use
- Graphical drag-and-drop interface that makes setup and analysis effortless
- Graphical gradient creation including pre-defined gradient templates
- Sample reinjection automatically monitors analytical scout runs to determine sending a sample to preparative purification based on %Area, %Height or Purity
- Automated sample list generation inserts additional steps to process collected fractions for fraction pooling or reinjection
- Fraction collection simulator for optimization of collection parameters based on a previous chromatogram
- Fraction monitoring system for entering minimum fraction requirements, to ensure sample is not lost
- Complete administrator control and permission setting
- Easy-to-use, walk-up software in which an application can be up and running in fewer than five steps
- Complete control from task to application including custom task and rack accommodations
- Gilson’s software packages allow effortless yet complete control of instruments focusing on the science rather than the software